Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves

Did you just have a little Cher moment... I knew you would... you're welcome.

Gypsies: One of my guilty pleasures, My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding. I don't care what you think about the people, I don't care what you think about "reality" TV, and I don't care what you think about TLC. I know the show is scripted, I know their portrayal of these people is less than accurate and I know the dresses and life style are insane.... but I just can't stop watching!

Tramps = Short for Trampoline
Trampoline Translated to Trampolina  = how you say Trampoline when you think you are speaking Spanish *(Trampoline in Spanish is actuallyTrampolin)
Trampolina = Gasolina
Gasolina = My car
My Car = the place those B*****ds stole my wallet, phone and checkbook last week.

** Aren't you glad you just spent the last minute and a half of your life trying to follow that train of thought?

Thieves: NO GOOD DIRTY LOW DOWN ROTTEN JERKS! And all they really got was a book of checks that they have apparently been using between here and San Antonio, which will eventually get them caught thanks to online banking and my phone. This is one of those times when I'm really glad that we don't have any credit cards, minimal bank accounts, few assets and trashed credit. All those idiots are gonna get when they try to use my info is "DECLINED", "DECLINED", "DECLINED".

Attention Morons: You ripped off the wrong chick. I'm just as poor as you are. All I have that you don't have is morals and sense.You probably could have saved yourself the trouble if you had just looked at the car you were breaking into. Hmmm, older model GMC, dented on the side, door panel and locking mechanism broken, Wal-Mart brand purse, Wal-Mart brand wallet and a 10 year old torn pleather checkbook cover. Yep you hit the jackpot alright! And now you have trespassed, burgled, committed fraud and theft not only from me, but from my bank and the several merchants you wrote bad checks to and signed my name and P.S. YOU SUCK!

*** This concludes today rant, you will now be returned to your scheduled programing ***

No comments:

Post a Comment