Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Update Day 26: Friday 7.15.11

"Due to the changing economy, and in an effort for the Bank to respond to market demands and stay competitive in the industry........" and that's when it all goes fuzzy, I zoned out, my brain seized up, I knew what was coming. She could have saved herself the long winded corporate excuse she read as if it were a telemarketing script, recited only to serve as litigation armour. None of it mattered, none of it, up until "your position is being eliminated". Then it went fuzzy again.

My position wasn't eliminated. A position was eliminated. It didnt' have to be mine.

This was the 8:30am meeting that kick started my day in the a$$ yesterday. So I spent today licking my wounds.

Day 26 Stats

Exercise: abs, very short, very unenthusiastic abs
Healthy Choice: Smoothie for breakfast, no snacks.
Weight Change: -4
Measurement Change:
  • Waist = - 1 in 
  • Hip = -1 in
  • Thigh = - 1/2 in



No comments:

Post a Comment